Thursday, December 09, 2004

Squeezing my mind dry...

Title tells it all... emptyin my mind of thoughts before they get stack again.. making me bloated aggain... headache coming back.. tis seems like insomia is coming back again.. watever..

Sometimes jus wonder.. am i puttin up a false face.. or is it simply i have numbed myself to such an extent.. my emotions are so hidden. Most pple think tt i am okay.. still e same. Sometimes jus wished i could be more expressive.. fun loving, cheerful, talkative.. Lookin ard me.. fun n laughter.. while i am a dead man standin ard, boring pple to crazy. Sometimes.. being sensitive can feel pple thoughts n feelings but how can i approach them.. does sticking to my stand of "if they willing to share then they will talk abt it" Sometimes do i ask.. but its seems kinda uncomfortable for them... Maybe it jus me.. the super cnmi..

GUess i need lotsa of wisdom in tis area of my life.. opening up to others. I dun know.. even how to do it.. People like me is consider the most dangerous person ard. No one knows wat i will do next.. i am also afraid of myself after wat i share to AL.. regardin my self perception. Prayin n hoping tt i will not go the tt side of me which seems so true... Most pple dun know who i am, neither do i.. Seems like i am numbing my own feelings n emotions.. but still tryin to remain sensitive to others.. Jus the word tt came into my mind "Things will never be the same again". Its so true in my life, how i wish things will be diff. at times..