Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sadness

Is tis jus a feeling tt i created or it comes frm deep within.. lookin ahead is a new chapter of my life again.. soon the cross roads will be infront of me again.. Sad, wats causing it... miss my loved n cherished one in my life, or sad tt going there alone, facing the world all by myself, road to independence..

Realise tt will miss alot of pple over here.. esp couple of there.. (special place in my heart) Tears are now dried up.. Thinkin abt wat i plan to do.. over there.. will i be able to do it.. know tt with God all things are possible but more afraid tt i will fail God again.. sadness jus simply wash over me again n again..

Will try not to get involve in any relationship.. more like who will like me.. in the first place.. haha. Currently on stand down at the moment. Feelin the turmoil inside me.. painful, hurting, sourness. To treat a person whom u like as a brother or sis arent easy.. it simply hurts so much at times.. containing the feelings n still go on with life. Showing pple tt everything fine, great to a certain extent, the pain simply pierces thru.. no one knows. Will continue to strive to achieve wat i had say n planned with God strength.. yupz. Theres still hope as long as God is ard.. =)