Monday, December 06, 2004

Partial Life

Day by day passes by...
Without realising time have alreadt breeze by...
Much of life have already flew passed...
Nothing much is achieved...

Being a christian, am i really a true christian...
Have i heed God's calling, obey His commandments...
How many time have i ever just push Him aside...
What kind of christian am i really...

Even in times of danger, problem, etc...
Do i turn to God i dun think so...
Am I holding the Saviour and dragging Him around...
Or is He holding my hand and guiding me in life...

How many times have i broken God's heart...
Will i ever learn my lesson, will i ever change...
When will i stop shutting God out of my life...
Will i still remain a christian in the next five to ten years...

Deep within i really want to change for the LORD...
But something is definitely blocking my path...
Sin, worldly desires, personal pride, selfishness, ego is a constant onslaught...
But need to press on, believe God will help me overcome the world definitely...