Sunday, December 12, 2004

Death,,,

Death.. first started thinking abt it when i was in pri sch.. One thing tt pple have to face one day. Reading on the book "Tuesday with Morries", but havnt finished readin it.. Even in the first few chapters, was like cant help but wonder wats my life abt now.. wheres my focus.. on God or on my personal. What have i really done with this life of mine..

What if tomolo is my last day on tis earth.. reminds me of a song by matt redman.. Its really very real.. cause i really dunno wat will happen to me tomolo.. Am i ready to face my Saviour, would i hear the words "Well Done" frm His mouth.. Admit it.. my life is chaos.. not in focus with God.. but instead i am running wild n self centred most of the time.. if i really were to go.. wat abt pple ard me, my parents, and those pple i cherish in my heart.. wat have i done for them..

There mus be something which i really need to do n change.. It need to start now.. a new chapter of my life.. a life tt is focus upon God.. seeking Him, chasing after His heart.. Tis is my desire, but i keep failing God.. wat can , wat should i do to keep my focus on Him.. Strayin away frm Him is so common.. i really dun want to waste my life away.. God help me..