Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Treasure

Even as kaleo draws near.. still feelin down n depress. RUshin the booklets.. siong.. tiring.. thk God my mom is ard helpin me.. guess i am depending too muc on my own strength. THings jus seems to pile up so fast n so high.. But Will trust God in everything.. if not wont survive for long/

Hmmm treasure.. theme of kaleo camp. Treasure rite at the door step of the heart. I accepted it.. Found Jesus.. as i listen to a song.

"So what now?? What will you do now that u have found me?
What now? What will you do with this treasure that you found??"

This words pierce thru my heart.. suddenly feel very exposed, broken.. Simply struck me.. expected it.. Jesus invited me.. so many times.. but i have jus brushed it aside.. tis one of the things bothering me.. a life tt isnt Christ focus.. even havin the treasure but i live like i dun have it at all. THings are slowly being revealed.. TIme rushin by so fast. dunno wat to say..