Friday, November 12, 2004

Pie....

Wow.. yesterday finally got a chance to make dinner for my family. 1st attempt at shepherd pie.. thk God it turn out edible. Slowly build up my confident.. should be able to cook more for my family.. maybe can consider a career as a cook haha.. wait ah.. 3 more days to application of visa and stuff, gettin kinda nervous, filled with apprehension as well as excitment.. how things will turn out. hmmm. everything seem so so so blur infront of me.. Jus hope tt everything will turn out fine n proceed on with things planned. Today went to AG home.. got a feel of the place there.. nice place.. enjoyed the singing n sermon. Havin a great battle in my heart.. tryin hard to focus on God but somehow.. something is fightin for the place.. phew.. wish i can press on.. feelin very dried n down.. headache comin to knock me out.. liaoz. Gotta press on.. all the way.