Thursday, November 25, 2004

Children Camp 2....

Today was the start of the childrens camp.. kinda fun.. looking at the teachers workin n teachin the kids. arent easy job.. takes alot of heart to be there lookin after n educating the kids. Games.. tt probably a headache for both ben n me.. was crackin brains over it.. how to form games tt suit both very young n slightly older ones.. I mus admit tt i am dependin too much on my own.. strength.. feel so burnout after one day. Thk God manage to come up with some games for the children again.. hope tis time round is better.. Cant imagine myself standin infront.. speakin with the mike. Doesnt sound like me.. guess its a hidden part of me tt seldom comes out..

Sunday sch ministry doesnt seems to be the one suitable for me.. its easier workin with older pple.. still clinging onto the vision which i had in mind.. somehow feel tt the path God is intentin me to go into.. Thought of beome a pastor never really.. came into my mind at all. After tt day of sharing when pastor andrew mention it.. seems kinda imprint into my mind. Jus cant imagine if i am really to be a pastor.. hmm.. its kinda hard to know wats e next step.. but somehow believe tt God is slowly revealin His vision for me.. Lotsa of thing i need to do.. change my way of life. esp the spiritual part of mine.. need to be more in tuned with God.. yupz.. jia you!!

Cant help but wonder can i sleep well tonite?? yesterday like never sleep at all.. -_-"'