Wednesday, November 10, 2004

hmmm...

Today another day has gone by.. Finally after 1 wks of procrastination.. i woke up at 0730.. jus hope tis will be a new start for me. Sometimes thing i do i also dunno whether i doing the rite thing or not. Haiz... Meet up with Justin discuss camp stuff with him.. tough job.. well like i say being lobo is the pt.. Everything is picking up.. camp proceeding on.. kinda stress up.. hav not been sleepin well too. so much things to do in a short time... Given a opportunity to get a job.. but thinking abt kaleo camp.. didnt even try to go for it.. rite choice.??? dunno. Got a bad headache today on the way home.. quite bother.. with my sickness.. gettin on my nerves.. parents also affected by it.. how long is it going last.. Lord.. facin it is tough. sometimes i wonder how long can i endure it..

If goin overseas.. will it be good for me?? Thinkin abt the ridicule, stares, etc.. by pple.. doesnt help at all. Sometimes jus feel like a freak walkin ard.. Lookin at all my frens.. sometimes wish i was them.. somehow e greatest obstacle preventing me from changin is my sickness ba.. losing self confident.. heart sinkin down.. wats gonna things be..