Sunday, November 07, 2004

how jiu how jiu.....

Finally guess everything is okayz liaoz.. ba. Said wat i need to say.. done wat i need to do.. as well liaoz.. Glad tt everything turn out fine. Thank God. Thought i might still be feelin abit strange but guess thing will turn out.. better as each day passing by.. Bascially now really need to get back on my feet again esp for my walk with God.. really gettin stagnant.. haiz.

Tat day pc wedding.. glad tt he settle down with the girl whom he loved.. The journey ahead for him is gonna be even tougher. wishin him all the best. As for me.. kinda wonder, will i ever get married at all. Lookin at myself.. haiz. dunno.. frightening sight. Well.. jus hav to leave it to God ba.. He's still the One tt hold my tomolo n my hand.. who else can i depend on except Him... indeed