Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wars in life..

Got so much things stuff up there.. but couldnt put it out in words... warfare.. alots of it.. spiritual, physical, mental, emotional.... Everyday is a battle for me.. esp spiritual.. wonder how many times i hav been whack off my feet n fallen so badly.. tt i almost couldnt climb up again.. Couldnt help but think abt wat would happen to my walk with God when i go over there.... in a way alone. No christian buddies, frens ard to physically encourage n travel with me.. Yes.. findin a sound church n grps is a way.. but process of findin one to settle down is hard.. esp when i am in a foreign land.. so i gonna end up running away.. forsaking God in due time?? Its a frightening cause to worry abt..

There something which again i have forgotten.. He knows me, my worries, everything... everything... Today was at the departure briefing.. sitting there talkin to my dad. Suddenly a lady jus sit infront n talk to me. I was shocked n surprise when someone suddenly jus appear out of no where n without realising anything she already infront talkin to me.. :P super blurred look.. after a while realise she was one of the helpers for the briefing n was jus checking out some stuff. Guess wat... she mention she is frm a christian grp helping new students in gettin info n help when over there. God answered my fears.. He has already prepared some contacts.. Its really amazing how God works..

Had a talk with Andy on sun.. during the pot luck.. was asking him how he knows abt calling n stuff.. is it like it drop frm the sky into his mind or in some other way?? he mention tt it requires a person to really walk closely with the Master.. jus a shepherd knows his sheep n the sheep knows the shepherd's voice. Constant n close walk with God.. to the extent the when He calls you will definitely know it.. n start to prepare n gettin confirmation n stuff. It time to pick myself up n prepare for war again.. n not give up n desert halfway..