Monday, January 03, 2005

Farewells

Really emotional time.. for a lotsa of pple. Tears will flowing freely.. It always sad to see pple leaving to somewhere far, especially when you are already know them for so long n become close to one another. Well.. lookin at them.. i start to wonder abt my time.. farewell part.. Jus hope tt i wont cry loh.. kinda frightened by the crowd size. Month's time will be over there for studies.. 2 yrs or more.. Believe will miss my frens over here n my parents. hmm, hopin it will be a joyful farewell.. for my parents its two farewells in a day.. bro n me.. couldnt help but wonder deep inside how they feel. Sad, happy, worry.. somehow they jus wont show it..

Now would be a good time to catch up with frens.. n start informing them of my departure.. meet up with them, stuff like tt.. seems like lotsa of things.. to do.. but in the end actually its nothin much. will see how lah.. haiz