Sunday, January 23, 2005

The pain....

Dear Lord, u are all knowing God.. everloving Father.... You jus know n see everything in my heart.. everything.. Lord, everything.... Lord u know the pain tt is inside my heart.. the cause of it, y do i feel this way... the way i am.. the way i behave... You know it.. Lord, i commit the pain in my heart.. into your hands.. the pain that tears me apart.. tt cause me to cry... to fall apart..

Lord, i really dun want to numb myself anymore.. instead enable me to let it run thru.. n not push it away n hide in my heart again Lord.. if i numb myself.. the likely hood of me numbing to u is also very high. Lord, teach me to turn to you.. in times of good n bad..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Father, i can't explain this kind of love, this kind of grace..
I know...I still break your heart and yet You run to welcome me.."

"Father, i love the way You hold me close and said my name..
I know.. when my life is through, my heart will find its home in you"

You have always been faithful, now n forever...

"Certain as the river reach the sea....
Certain as the sun rise in the east...
I can rest in your faithfulness..
Surer than a mother's tender love
Surer than the stars that still shine above..."

Indeed Lord, surely you deserve all our utmost attention, praise, gratitude as well.. but someone i dun seem to be able to do it.. but yet u remain faithful, believing in me.. protecting me, giving me chance after chance.. I am sorry Lord, i am really sorry for all tt i have done.. all the pain tt i have cause to You to feel n go through each time i disobey u.. i am sorry.. Lord.