Thursday, January 27, 2005

Memories..

Was packing to my stuff.. tis morning.. rummaging thru the letters... wah.. i got one box full of them.. somehow have to clear up. Brings back lotsa of memory.. of pri n sch.. interest.. seems like my pri memories are much sweeter n better then sec. Hmmm seems like sec sch is troubled yrs.. regrets, hurts, pain, fun, joy.. pple say sec yrs are the best.. maybe. Not much good memories it seems.. more like hurting other pple.. haiz. its over liaoz.. sometimes jus wish i could make amends to what had happen...

Something which has been in my heart for a long time.. one of regrets in my life. If only time can be turn back.. had a auntie, i was yer favourite. She would bring me ard.. buy things for me.. play n keep me company.. Its then news tt she was suffering frm cancer reach my ears.. young i was didnt realise the seriousness of e matter. Frm then seldom get to see her. as she was in malaysia for treatment. When she back in sg, didnt reallly bother to visit her. One day.. was havin slight fever.. parents say they going to visit her.. but i didnt giving the excuse tt i was tired.. fact is tt i already recover jus wanted to stay at home n do my own stuff. I really regret doing tt.. next time rd news came she passed away..

I was totally shock at the news.. i didnt get to see her the last time... my auntie wanted to see me.. but i jus didnt care.. if only i had went tt day.. if only. No words to describe wats inside.. i still feel it till now.. haiz. shall stop here, dunno whether will start cryin or not.. if continue..