Thursday, January 27, 2005

Painful.....

Got so much things to write huh.. haiz. Yesterday eveyrthing was fine. when reach home... suddenly condition seems flaring up.. but didnt realise it. Hungry so went down with bro for supper.. things really got bad after tt.. couldnt sleep for the whole nite.. wat happen did i eat something wrong or ?? i jus cant understand. It happened so quickly... whole nite was so uncomfortable.. itch unbearable.. today.. haiz.. gettin stares frm pple am i a exhibit?? failin in my project.. now tryin to salvage the situation. Dun have the skill, n equipment tts y.. haiz..

Its was a very painful bathe, the wounds hurt... e pain was unbearable to the pt. where tears start to flow... Jus cant help but wonder when will tis stop.. Could see the hurt, frustrations in my parents... becos of my sickness. Somehow its seems like i am a mental burden to them.... becos of my condition.. mom refuse to let me help her in hse chores... now. Somehow feel so useless, everything cannot do.. only sit ard.. do mu stuff, watch mom toil.. She's already comin to 50.. If only this illness of my can be cured.. No one in the family suffers frm it.. jus me, freak case... practically everyday is a painful day..

The pain that often frustrates...
To the point of extremes at times...
Complaints, anger and irritation....
Release come in form of many...
To questioning God....
Even to cursing God at times...
But who has felt the pain...
Of the One who was hang on the cross...
For the all our sins...
The thing He say was "Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done."