Friday, September 17, 2004

End of the wk coming...

Time breezes pass real fast... yesterday like nvr sleep like tt.. thk God for answering prayers.. Hmmm tonitez seems like a tough nite for me again... feelin the toil of tiredness. At least God give me rest in the evening time.. doze.. off for 2 hrs.. suddenly awake.. again.. mind started being active once again..

Still miss her... wat can i say. Yesterday type halfway.. stupid browser change lost all my typin arrhh.. hmm tomolo egrp n sat will be men grp plus St John reccee.. first time going there.. kinda excited though.. Will tonite be another sleepless nitez.. seems to me e nite is still young..but i not young anymore leh haha.. Jian shin Qn.. very good question to ask abt "Y".. been pondering over it.. convince myself. abt it.. seem tough.. Believe God will provide me a way to handle it.. Jus hav to keep prayin.. trusting, obeyin God in all tt i do..


Psa 119:105 Nun. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

No comments: