Thursday, September 09, 2004

Another Dayz......

Phew....time zooms past fast. Another nite of sleepin problems.. in fact i dunno. Emotions.. a gift from God. Without them probably be a dull n dumb person.. like a walkin robot only reactin to commands n rules.. no will or ability to think for oneself but jus listen to instructions.

Hmm... when will i ever learn to not let my emotions overtake me n make myself do things harmful to others n myself. Wish i could always use my emotions to honour God n help others. Thk God, for all tt He has done n provided for me. He's always my refudge n strength n He always carry me thru when life is at the lowest.

"Give me the bible when my heart is broken.
When sin and grief has filled my soul with fear,
Give me the precious words Jesus spoken.
Hold up faith's lamp to show my Saviour near"

Lord, teach me to turn to you always and tt remind me bible is the yer Word n tt is where i can learn more abt you.

No comments: