Tuesday, September 14, 2004

End of the day...

Hmm.. been wondering how many days of sleepless nitez.. hav i been through.. Today spend the whole day fixing up my com.. success! Now my dad's com is still problematic.. ahhh.. Not going to give up on fixing it up.. though...

Seems like my mind is ever thinking.. kinda scare as each day goes by.. At least i know that i can still turn to God. Havin a burden inside my heart.. eveynite its e same thing.. Worried about my family.. fact of going overseas.. They will be here alone, worried for their safety. Relationship.. =( tis is one area which i can never do well in.. Jus simply dunno how to handle it.. I always end up hurtin pple ard me.. Am i to tell her everything i feel?? Somehow i feel that she already knows abt my feelings toward her.. Maybe its really the time for her to know? how will she react.. i really dunno..

Liking someone.. and the need to protect her heart, n not let her be hurt.. its really tough..
Dear Lord, i really pray tt i will not cause her to stumble.. neither will i cause her to hurt and be a burden in her life.. Jus really feel bad when she tease becos of my presence.. Somethings are beyond wat our own human mind and strength but only way is to trust n commit it to God.