Thursday, September 16, 2004

Better Day, thk God!

Phew.. today seems much much better.. thought i still am fighting a mental warfare..
Yeah.. but slowly i believe God will bring me thru tis period of cross road.

Enjoyed e game of badminton.. sadly i worsen some of my injuries.. ahh.. okay lah.. at least i can stretch myself abit.. haiz.. putting on a lot of weight mus lost more Weight!! Sinful.. today still eat so much food.. ahh.. now super bloated..

Sending of Mr n Mrs Lee.. woo. wat a big crowd.. i see also *glup* really wish them all the best in e trip.. God be with them providing them with guidance, wisdom, protection as well. Interestin nite as well.. uncle justin car died.. wah.. push e car till like wanna collaspe.. legs achin madly.. Surprise.. Lynn help to push car n serve us drink.. wow.. haha.. so bad. May she hav a good rest tonite.. tomolo still got work. =) Other thing to thk God is tt Uncle justin is safely.. home. JUs hope tt his car left on the road side will be safe..

Time flies... nov is coming.. liaoz. medical.. checkup, n stuff wondering whether i can successfully clear it n get my visa.. If i leave my parents.. i really pray hard tt they will be okay n fine.. The two of them alone in sg.. cant help but be worried for them.. Gettin on age.., health also failin them.. they hav not receive Christ yet. Really hope i can pick up courage to share with them... e gospel.. I really hope i can be a good testimony for them.. tt my changed life will hav a good impression on them.. God love can be shown to them thru me..

Thoughts are still rushin thru my head.. wheezin pass.. round n round.. headache also comin back.. wah.. hope i wont worry too much for her n other stuff, tt i can hav a nite of sleep...