Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Chorezz...

Phew.. doing household chores can be so tiring.. vaccumming floors, windows, furniture.. mopping the hse.. Can feel my mom frustration when she doing all the work all by herself. Thk God for the chance and experience tt i hav.. at least i can help her lightened her burden by jus tt bit.

Will definitely work on doing a better job... though.. Learning to be a house man isnt as easy i thought it will be. Well.. while doing the chores.. i can spend time thinking abt things in life as well. Theres a need for me to trust in God more..

Good news.,.. yesterday i manage to sleep.. though i am still tired. but at least i get e previous sleep i need.. Thinking abt her is will but ponderin on it so much is useless. Life must still go on. Goals set is need to be achieve.. no matter. Prayin tt i can sort all tis things out before i make my study trip.. time short.. n flyin real fast..

Lord, restore onto me a heart tt is pure n longing for you. Let me not sin against you again.
May i be a good testimony for others and my family too Lord.