Tuesday, October 05, 2004

God's Love

Love letter, hmmm....
Heartbeat increases, cheeks blush...
Who could have sent it...
Thoughts, imagination runs wild...
Who could the person be.....
Arent it exciting and mysterious...
Jus only a love letter....

Imagine a love letter from God...
Already sent and addressed to us...
Where, how, did i misplaced it....
How did it go unnoticed, such a important letter...
It not gone, non-unnoticed, its right before us...
Its none other then God's ten Commandments...
It is the display of our Father's love...
It is not chains that bound us and lock us down...

It is simple guidelines for our life...
Bringing us closer to God...
Teaching us to listen, obey, love Him...
So that we will not live a life that brings us to utter destruction...
Search my heart oh Lord, remove any things that is displeasing you...
Create in me a pure heart, Lord.
That I will learn to treasure your Words in my heart...
That i will not sin against you...
Renew and restore me...
Forgive me of my sins and transgressions...

Knowing that this world will not last...
Teach me Lord to seek things that are eternal...
From you Lord, flows the river of life...
Whoever drinks of it will never be thirsty again...
How great is Your love for us...
That You send yer One and Only Son to die on the cross for us...
For us, He bear all the sins and iniquity on Himself...
Washes us clean with His blood...
Rising unto heaven on the third day...

All the things You have done for us is becos of love...
So many times we have sin, neglected, turned away...
Breaking Your heart so many times...
But becos of Your love for us..
You never give up, continuing to love and forgive us...
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us...
Teach me Lord to love you more...




No comments: