Sunday, June 10, 2007

Though things arent always the way we want it to be but the choice for us to choose if we want to be angry, sad, happy. I tried all i can today to present a cheerful self for peg's bday. I tried but things are just tough. I didnt really want to dampen the atmosphere at all.. i seriously tried. The strain, brokeness still hangs around. Eyes swollen frm tears, try to sleep before going for it but cant sleep. End up feeling even down. I chose to remain cheerful but the wats inside was far more in concentrate and strength. It leaked out.. simply leaked out. Not in the best mood possible... but glad to hang out with frens, bros, sis'. Jus hope tt i didnt dampened the entire thinggy... at the end.. i really didnt want things to turn out this way.. but it did.. it did.. it just did..

Filled with confusion and turmoil within..
But choose to be joyful in the Lord

Overwhelmed by circumstances without full understanding
But choose to trust in God for everything that comes my way

Tears flows down with sadness and desperation
But choose to sing praises to the Lord

Cracks in the life, tears in the heart
But choose to be filled and overflowed with joy of the Lord

Whatever that comes my way
I will look to God and trust in Him

No comments: