Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just now came across a song while flipping through the praise and worship song book. It's title "Something Beautiful" Even as i begin playin n singing the song, just could felt God presence and His comfort surrounding me. Started crying, been cryin quite a fair bit. In the midst of tears, said a prayer. I dunno if its consider a foolish prayer on my part or a good thing. But God hears it and if its according to His will, i believe it will be answered. It was difficult to mouth the prayer but manage to finish it. The song simply says.. even though in the midst of confusion and even though all we can offer to God is our brokeness and strifle, God always make something beautiful of the tough situations in our life.

Sometimes, i might wonder what beautiful thing results from such bad situations. It's simply the love of God and experiencing Him in a really close way tt bring hope and joy into our life again. It shows that God is piggy-baggin me on His back and comforting me through out this period of time. He wipes the tears away and tell us that He loves us, gaze upon Him, depend on Him. Isn't it beautiful at all. To me its more than just beautiful and its simply beyond words and description.

Something beautiful
Something good
All my confusion, He understood
All I have to offer Him was brokeness and strifle
But He made something beautiful of my life
Short, simple, yet so powerful and moving. Such is the love of God, it's just that simple, He loves us even more than we can ever imagine.

No comments: