Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally get to start on my free online christian course. Even at the start, it really blew my mind abit. I was kinda brought to areas where i didnt really think much or consider as it simply seems straight forward but as a matter of fact, it means alot and will really aid in beefing up my personal foundation in believing Christ. There alot of stuff ahead, believe that these course will aid me in the journey ahead.

Also to thank God for open the hearts of my parents, they simply agreed to let me plan my stuff and trust in me. I told them about my plans to head off to Canada asap and they agreed with it. Even thought, i felt certain sadness in their tone but in a way there was these joy in their hearts as well that their son has grown up and mature. I really love my parents and honouring, obeying God comes first in priority, i believe that my parents will come to know and accept Christ in new future. God will look over my family.

No comments: