Monday, June 11, 2007

Just need to blog.... now is the time, the more I can depend on God, the more I will do it. I remember the song by Chapman Curtis.. "Bring it on". Watever thing that comes along the way tt is difficult and impossible for me to achieve, then all the more i can trust and depend on God instead. Thus i will face it with God strength and not depend on myself. I will triumphed over it. I will still pray and wait upon the Lord for the final answer and wait for His right timing. Perservering results in patience and trust in God.

And it is only through this that i can learn to how to fight hand in hand with God. Though times, i will slipped, fall and eat dirt and grim. I will stand up with strength from God and conquer it. Becos in God all things are possible!!!

No comments: