Thursday, June 02, 2005

It time to sleepp

Yeah.. going to sleep after blogging. Exams jus next wk.. gotta push to gear 4 already.. whack all the way.. but still hav to spend time doing my qt. Got a mission in mind, hope its according to His plan. Haiz.. today bicycle pengz at the junction of the traffic light. was tryin to avoid some pple n the next moment my right leg is under my bicycle n hitting the pavement n road.. its hurts.. tomolo the bruise will sure appear. Kinda stupid.. to fall in such a way.. dunno wat i was thinking of as well. feeling very tired n drowsy.. flu is there.. want to sneeze but cant sneeze ahh.. wats this. irritating. finally got myself a mini vacuum cleaner for $20. work well.. indeed.. thk God. easier to clean up my clean.. yippe.. sleep.. later still mus wake up to study.. sleep.. NItez.