Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Flu, cough and fever....

Wat a good combo to have now.. haiz.. so tired.. feel like collasping. Tomolo still got early lesson.. sian everyone lesson ended. jus us.. lesson still go on.. n exam is on the sat!! lesson doesnt finish until thu.. still coughin n wheezin.. sneezing like mad. ahhhhh..

Lord, i really need yer healing hand be upon me, strengthen O Lord, teach me to continue trusting you even at this point of time. Let me not give up.. but continue to press on even when time is tight to do my QT, prayer and attending church n care grp. Commit my studies, n health into Yer Mighty hands Lord. FOrgive tt i havent been taking care of myself, sins tt i have committed as well as any transgressions... in Christ name, i pray amen..

Thank you, Lord for always loving n forgiving all this time.