Sunday, May 13, 2007

Somethings are so close and yet so far.. Its contradicting but its so true. I can help but laugh at it. Everything was like so close to grabbing it and to own it.. the next moment, its like a hundred millions miles ahead. At this pt, the feeling is weird... should cry or should laugh or simply be stunned, mouth and eyes wide open. Shaking the head and said to myself "Move on buddy, move on..." The only reason i can think of is.. waiting upon the Lord and trusting in His plan and provision. Though sometimes the blow can be a knock or crushing blow... time is required to recover. But rest assured that a hand is reaching out to me (for this I am sure). Lying down crushed and beaten on the ground but hearing a voice "Take my hand, take my hand, Jabez" Slowly in tears, looking up its God. The nail scars are still there. The voice continue "Please take my hand... my precious child" Knowing that God is always there by me. Not because He doesnt care for me and let me be beaten n crushed but i would say i always choose to stray away and end up getting beaten n crushed. Slowly, i reached out to His hand and hold it. God simply lifted me up and bring me to a place where i am restored and refreshed. Whenever i hold His hand and walk together with Him. He always be the first to carry me on His back and bring me through the obstacles and difficult times in my life.. Isnt it wonderful to have such a God that cares and love us. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments: