Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It super weird.. hey... blogger website in chinese. Ahhh.. dun know wat happened seems like someone change the settings in sch computer.. Thk God i know wat the buttons are.. if not hav to check dictionary to findo ut wat the chinese character means.

Back to topic... Thought that things are going to be better.. but it isnt hey... have to press on..
And best thing is i forget there was a meeting at beng's hse... ah dan.. said "Mel is going to kill u...." yeah. well kill me lor.. heez i believe she wont .. There's so much stuff in my mind.. i still remember abt the meeting thingy like this afternoon ... eventually forget to check out and end up forgetting it as well.. ahhhhhh.. trouble is brooding.. Going thru' the same thing doesnt mean tt u will be able to handle it without trouble aye. Instead it makes me think alot more.. tricky and sticky situation...

May May May.. next up is June.... big changes are happening already... jus feel that the person i can depend is still God. I will be like on my own.. again.. away frm support and presence of my fren's in brisbane. God will be my support and teacher i suppose.. and whoever He place in my life to train me up.... To Alberta and to montreal...

This is like standing infront of the river.. and its gushing... taking the step of faith into the river tt comes frm the God.. to be immerse in it.. and be wash along with the currents and trusting in God all the way.. the sound of it is becoming stronger.. almost like i am already near to the edge..
"Jump in.. jump in" "do not worry becos I will be with you all the way my child"....

Please Lord give me the strength to jump in .... n be lead by You...

No comments: