Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Strikes again....

The most unexpected thing happened.... in a nite visit the hospital twice.. Firstly becos of the swell at the back of my head.. its so painful. n causing me headaches, n backaches.. its was late. I went to the hospital to see a doc to find out wat had happened. Mater Hospital.. a long walk there. Was joking with my fren so late liaoz.. have to walk to the hospital haha.. there isnt any 24hr clinic.. over here. Went to the A&E department tt was the only place we can go. Entire process took abt 2 hrs plus by the time reach home is abt. 12 plus midnight.

So decided to take the medication after a long chat with another hse mate of mine. Happily i jus down the pills n took some bread. After a min.. i feel something was not rite. face was kinda swelling up n itching.. i thought its jus a rash cause by the cold.. didnt bother at all. Less than a min.. whole face was swollen, itching n lips.. also start to swell. this time i realise it was a allergic reaction.. so i took some anti-histamines to curb it.. thinking its will be over soon. i was so so wrong.. it got worst. to the point i was wheezing n cant breathe. in the end had to use the asthmatic spray to clear my air passage. jus feeling terrible. i decided to wait for a while more to see if condition subsides.. but it didnt.. whole body was starting to shake.. n swelling. tt its, i am definitely havin a severe allergic reaction again. Suddnely reminded of wat happened in sg, as quick as i could staggered to my fren's room n knock on his door.

He came out got a shock.. staring at my swollen face. i couldnt speak at all as the throat was swollen.. still manage to mouth some words for him to catch.. but still he cant get it.. so he went to get other hse mate to check on me.. The guy upon seeing me.. ask my fren go call the ambulance.. couple of other hse mate came out.. n keeping an eye on me.. all of them in shock.. finally the ambulance came.. n they couldnt start moving off as the blood pressure was rising too high.. due to the reaction.. the best thing was.. the lady paramedic was new.. she wasnt sure of wat to do.. n thk God she was calm thru out.. seeking help frm the hospital n her colleage who was more exp. really thk God tt. He provided me with calmness n peace.. for He is with me thru the ordeal. i jus prayed.. within my heart. thk God everything went fine. n now i am out.. thought the face is still bloated.. but i am thkful tt God saved my life again. Thk God for my hse mates after my discharge i actually walk home.. all by myself.. though the entire journey i was like still drowsy becos of the drug. They keep checking on me.. n cook lunch n dinner for me as well. until i am able to see n speak clearly practically sleep thru the day n today i am much better.. thk God for His protection n grace.