Friday, August 12, 2005

God marvelous love (testimony) Praise Him!!

Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even when the fact i was send to the hospital for severe allergy reaction. But thru this, God has fullfilled couple of His many promises to us, Amen!! A sheep is one of the stupid animal in the world.

Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
But a sheep hears its Sherpherd. Fact i had the reaction, normally the first reaction is panic n at lost at wat to do. But during the reaction.. believe God prompted me to take the asthmatic spray n took a anti-histamine pill to control it. After which i sit down n pray..

Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
After the prayer for healing.. the reaction slowed down.. i jus lay down on the bed hoping tt the reaction will go off soon. Well.. it didnt. I was feeling peaceful still n decided to get help frm my frens. All the while as the reaction was gettin worst.. there was still peace within my soul. Becos God is with me.

Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

By the time the ambulance came, my blood pressure was like sky high.. its critical.. as anything could have happened. Severe allergy reaction could lead to death as well =). Its like walking thru "valley of shadow of death". Plus the paramedic wasnt experience but everything jus went well n smooth still even with the long delay to the hospital. God used the pple ard me to comfort me, n He was holding me close to Him.. protecting me frm anything evil and bad. I was saved frm possible death. This is my second time, i had such severe allergy. This is my life verse. which has been impressed upon me by a really great sister of mine. Indeed, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and i shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever"

Thk you.. n greatest gratitude to my wonderful Lord and Saviour, Almighty, Great I am. Praise God!