Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still havent blog on the mission trip yet.. but still want to put it on hold. Today, i finally made the decision.. to give up.. really to give up. Feeling for her... desires, everything.. giving it up. It took me a long time.. everytime i tried to give up somehow it stucks on. Finally today the decision was made.. i will continue to pray for her and the other guy. I mus admit the feeling of doing it really pure discomfort.. but it will serve well.

Jus remember what God said to me thru' Ben.. "COMPLETE.. God wants you to be complete in Him.. and completely belong to Him." Basically, to be complete in God and be completely His, is to give up everything to Him and let His will and Spirit fill me to the brim. And everything tt is done is to for God and to bring glory to Him.. i will strive to achieve that.

"To be the man after God's own heart"
"To serve God and let His will and plan be my"
"My life only for the Lord"

No comments: