Saturday, October 15, 2005

The tree, the leaf and the wind...

Got to read to story again as i was doing hse keeping on my mail box. It reminded me of some stuff, relationships and interpersonal stuff.

"Leaf departure is because of Wind's pursuit or is it because Tree didnt ask her to stay."

Yupz.. it really makes me think.. abt relationship.. i would say. About having feelings for somebody but didnt let the person know abt it. Also taking pple ard for granted. In the process of it, hurting them. The story dun exactly speaks of wat really happened but to a certain extent it really makes me reflect upon my approach towards frens ard me.

The thing is patience... like Mellayana has said, patience in waiting for the Lord's timing. Big sis also mentioned to me, maybe its time i should pray abt it and wait for the Lord's answer. I never really think praying abt it so far. Still i have feelings for her. Well, jus kinda lost at wat to do, still treating her as my sister which is the best thing so far. yeah in case i get myself into more trouble then ever. I wish i had the chance to meet up with her before i flied off but it didnt happened becos of a major incident. Well, I need to be patient. Maybe its really time for me to start praying abt the issue?? hmmm..