Saturday, October 15, 2005

Prayer meeting on tues...

Its was a bad day for me i suppose.. havin to eat stained food and end up sick. Well.. becos i wasnt feeling too well, i manage to get permission to leave earlier then usual. Thought of going home but didnt instead i went for the prayer meeting instead.

Yeah.. went there with a heavy heart.. personally know wats wrong.. my spiritual life is currently parched.. somehow the river is clogged with dirt and stuff. Its so hardened. During the response to the prayer.. i suddenly felt a noose went ard my neck, it really suffocated me so badly.. i was struggling to break free of the noose. I was like being strangled.. i really wanted to scream.. and run out of the hall. i try to open my eyes but jus couldnt, the noose was getting tighter every second. i really feel like dying. Started praying to God for release.. but the feeling got worst.. i felt like fainting and falling to the grd. Couldnt breath.. couldnt move ard.. terrible feeling. i jus felt my head being detached off my body. i couldnt feel anything at all.

I jus simply feel so terrible... but simply continue praying and singing the worship song... it was a tiring spiritual battle.. at the moment i really wanted to give up and run away.. but something keep me praying on, trusting in the Lord. For He is the General in the battle field. It wasn't me fighting this war but the Lord of the hosts. Continued praying.. n praying. at last i could feel my body and the noose ard my neck was broken off. It was at the time i felt peacefulness in my heart, joy. It made me realise i am still weak and in need of the Lord in my life. Its time to weed out the garden and prune it, make it flourish again.