Monday, July 11, 2005

Something something something

Its great to be able to see someone frm kaleo again. Sylvia.. Yeshhh.. i finally got my plums.. plums.. plums.. plums.. mmmm.. plums... yippeezzz yipeezz. I wish i could jus see some pple.. jus wish they could jus appeared in front of me.. wouldnt tt be great.. Jus wondering how the rest of the pple are getting on. Time sure have fly past so fast.. 1/2 a yr has past yeah.. across the oceans.. I begining to like this place. its a great place.. though.

Finally get my hands down on my camera.. haha. been running ard.. taking photos... but most of them got deleted cnmi. its great.. photography.. one of my hobbies.. over here is so much natural.. so much to see. n take.Yesterday was a really really cold day.. i finally had my trip on the city cat at nitez.. its even colder. Arent it stupid.. a guy jus standing out in the city cat.. watching the scenery when its so cold outside... until i really cant stand it... its kinda nice trip.. but no scenery on some parts.. Thoughts jus soar thru my mind.. couldnt capture it at all.. but its all happy thoughts.. for the first time.. was smiling away. The words tt i say to sylvia is rings in my mind. Is there something tt will change everything? (this not the words hahaha)...