Wednesday, July 27, 2005

So tired.. ahhh. My eyes are bearly able to keep itself open.. everything seems so bright tt my eyes cant even focus properly. Need to big break.. miss home food.. where is my chicken rice, roast pork rice, all the food ahhhh.. where has it disappear.. wahhh.. haha.. not frustrated actually jus wanna hav abit of fun. Jus wish could jus sit down by the beach again.. n let the cold wind blew onto my face.. its so refreshin.. lookin up into the dark sky...all the stars jus baskin away. its so relaxing.. lookin forward to the time to do tt. But still now even tired.. i dun feel really tt frustrated.. becos God is with me.. amen!! He is sustaining me.. if by my own strength i probably be foaming on the grd.. heez. I may still be down with flu.. but i am leaning against the best best best best fren.. GOD!! Thank you GOD!!!