Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The long long wait....

Before i start on the main thing... i must say this: I HATE DIARRHEA!!! I REALLY HATE DIARRHEA.. it is jus so irritating. Even now a kettle weights a ton and my whole body feels like I have just finished a marathon.. urgghhh. Shoo diarrhea go away!!!

OKayz.. now back to topic. Its really a long long wait.. looking for jobs and waiting for replies.. everything seems to be so quiet. This transition to montreal isnt easy as i have expected. The amounth faith and trust in God required seeks like sky high and endless. But the bible says a you can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed. As in not literally, yeah but continue to put my trust and faith in God for His provision. So far, God has been really good and i pass my two theory tests for driving license and now left with the practical test to go.. yeah yeah!!

God also has bless me in my lessons.. and i was able to learn things fast and the instructors have high expectations as well. Glory to God. But still i have to learn to cooperate with God more. Well, my last driving in the night time was a disaster even the instructor got a shock. One thing is i am not ready to drive in the night time yet. But i believe i can do it because God is with me. God has really blessed me with great strict yet friendly instructors.. praise God.. my phobia of evil instructors are dissolved.. heez.

No comments: