Monday, November 14, 2005

tough times...

Really tough times... sometimes its always good to remind myself. if i dont want rainy days in my life.. dun PRAY for THEM.. =P

Well.. i really drained out and tired.. finally i have decided to turn back to the One.. thru this period i truely see how helpless i am as a human. Without Him in my life.. its totally chaos....

How long are u going to run away
My Child, how long are u going to run away
Many times I have called out to you
Many times, u have broken My heart
Many times, u have grieve me
Of this many times I have always forgiven you
So how long are you going to run away

See how weary you are
See how tired you are
Come into my embrace, I will hold you close
I will give you rest
I will strengthen you and carry you
My child, its time for u to come home
It really time...