Wednesday, May 11, 2005

y am i still awake

Arent i tired..n sleepy. y am i still awake.. am i pushin myself too hard? dun want to end up falling sick.. but i am too slack?? headachez..

Presentation.. wear a pair of leather shoes then couldnt fit my feet.. simply hav to squeeze my feet in ouch.. haiz.. if only we can dress casually for the presentation.. think i was kinda nervous.. seem like i am shouting at the audience, also forgot my points as well. Good thing its over.. hmm seems like i hav to go source for a cheap pair of leather shoes n a tie, pants..

God ans my prayer... yippee. yesterday nite pray tt i can make it for the prayer mtg. wasnt really too confident tt i could make it. today seems like the presentation drained my leader so much tt he decided he needs a break.. to recharge. tada i am on my way to the prayer mtg. Also mus thank God i didnt really got lost on my way to there. journey safety plus rite choice of directions.. thk God for His guidance. Had a great time at the mtg. cried n my eyes was kinda swollen, its was a gentle reminder frm God of my current situation n status.. i should have trusted Him more.. n focus more on God first.. indeed.. ahh feeling hungry.. n sleepy.. haiz..