Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hanging still

hang in there still.. been quite sometime i cried.. i cried again.. News the really hurt n worries me. Looking at my parents.. how tired n aged they have become since i last saw them. It hurts alot.. feeling sad, no one i can turn to.. its jus God i can turn to now.. was hoping to be able to talk to someone.. but no one seems to be ard.. i dunno. Suddenly feel so alone over here. I miss my frens.. family over in sg.. esp those whom i treasured in my heart.

sometimes it jus seems so tough.. being on my own over here. Wish close frens are here as well. thought being attached sometimes do pop into my mind.. still tryin hard not to get involve.. now. certainly not ready yet. My fren has got himself a gf.. fact is tt he already has one in sg.. its like haiz.. world is going down... n down.. hang in there pls.. hav to turn to God for strength n wisdom.. indeed.