Thursday, February 24, 2005

Orientation..

HMmm, orientation gettin me on my nerves.. spread over the wks.. now whole body aching like no body business.. back bone hurtin again. Going thru all the programs.. like wah.. siong n tiring.. plus all the walkin ard. Sun is still strong as it is.. sunburnt even after using the strongest sun block.

Today went to Uncle SP hse again.. had dinner with them.. manage to pass the stuff to danielle. well at least its given to her liaoz. Really thk God for this family, they been helping me alot. Offerin help in hse shifting, inviting me over to their hse for dinner n even tis sat a fishing trip. Also feel bit paiseh keep approachin them. Yes, the thing tt happened.. hmm. trains.. haiz. thought all trains have automated doors i was wrong.. coming home frm sunnybank.. waited in the cool nite finally it came.. stopped.. I was stupidly standing there waitin for the doors to open. it didnt. the person in charge there also nvr tell me.. wah.. best is the train move off left me standing there blur.

Talk to the person in charge, then realise tt the train door needs to be open by ourselves not like those in overseas. Haiz.. waited for another 20 mins in the cool nitez which has become abit too cold for me. Well lesson learnt. will not repeat it e 2nd time hhaah.. Tomolo will be rent day again.. jus hope i can sort things out with David. I really hope i can get all my bond back. 240. Jus need to confirm wat time n date i mus stay till before i can get my bond back. also pray hard tt it will be smooth n easy.. with no problems or anything. Gettin late n feelin tired as well. time to sleep. liaoz.. =)